Joseph W. Spada, CFP® is a Senior Principal of Summit Financial Resources, Inc. based out of Parsippany, NJ. He also serves on the company’s Board of Directors.
Summit Financial Resources, Inc. is an independent, privately owned financial planning/wealth management firm. Summit’s 230 professional and support personnel are committed to solving problems and maximizing opportunities for their high net worth clientele.
With over 35 years experience advising clients, Joe heads Summit Financial Resource’s leading high net worth wealth management practice. Joe is a nationally recognized specialist on estate, wealth transfer, income tax, investment, retirement, philanthropic and asset protection strategies for high and ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Joe has made appearances on Bloomberg TV and CNBC, and has been quoted in Barron’s, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Worth Magazine among others. In addition he has written various financial planning articles for national and local publications including Forbes, Worth Magazine, Bernards-Ridge Connection and the Trenton Times. Joe earned his Bachelor’s degree in political science and received his Certification for Financial Planning from the College for Financial Planning.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Family Wealth Counseling
- Investment and Retirement Planning
- Insurance/Risk Management
- Senior Principal at Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
- Co-Founder, The Family Wealth Institute, a think tank for cutting-edge estate, wealth transfer, income tax, investment, retirement, philanthropic and asset protection strategies.
- Personally trained over 100 financial advisors.
- Nationally recognized specialist and speaker; quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Worth Magazine, Investment News, Financial Planning, Consumer Reports Money Adviser, Bloomberg TV and CNBC.
- Author of various articles on wealth management and personal financial planning issues published by Forbes, Worth Magazine, Bernards-Ridge Connection and the Trenton Times.
- Past Founding President of the Morris County Chapter of Legatus, an international Catholic business leaders organization.
- Trustee/Executive Committee Member for the Tri-County Scholarship Fund which provides scholarships for inner city youth.
- Board of Directors member for Several Sources Shelters, a non-profit organization that provides assistance and shelter to single-parent families.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association.
- Confirmation Sponsor for high school students at his parish, St. Joseph’s.
- Resides in Mendham, NJ with his wife and four sons.
Family, golf, sports, reading, travel and Ferraris
Joseph W. Spada, CFP®
Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
4 Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Main Phone: 973-285-3600
Direct Phone: 973-285-3620
Direct Fax: 973-285-7401
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Summit Equities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. 20110413-0291